January 13th, 2004
As I wait for my computer to slowly recompile all of its damned code, and for want of something substantial to actually post, I'll play that "pick two of my icons that immediately identify me on your flist" thing (first found on musesfool
Also, because I'm quite commonly behind the curve, here's
that playlist thing...
- "In a Manner of Speaking" - Martin Gore
- "99 Red Balloons" - Cover from Not Another Teen Movie
- "Candle in the Wind" - Leatherface
- "My Heart Will Go On" - A New Found Glory
- "Up to the Roof" - Blue Man Group
- "La valse des monstres" - Yann Tiersen from Amélie
- "My Funny Valentine" - Martin Gore
- "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" - Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- "Sweet Dreams (remix)" - Eurythmics
- "Ephra" - From Cirque du Soleil's O
- "The Way You Look Tonight" - Tony Bennett
- "Désert" - From Cirque du Soleil's O
- "We're Not Gonna Take It" - Joan Jett
- "Beloved" - VNV Nation
- "Soul Sloshing (Sweet Surprise Remix)" - Venus Hum
- "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" - Hi-Standard
- "Egypt, Egypt" - Egyptian Lover
- "Standing (remix)" - VNV Nation
- "Springtime #2" - Venus Hum
- "Both Hands" - Ani DiFranco
Blue Man Group and X/W fluke.
I love that fluke icon.
Me too. :) My lack of a viable computer-based DVD drive has prevented me from making a formal fluke icon, with Xander and Willow in their Homecoming garb.
"It was a fluke! A clothes fluke!"
"And there will be no more fluking!"
|webmasterboard::2004.07.28.08:25 am::Wicked shit! Are you a Ho or a Pimp?|