Well, the thunder has started. When I left for lunch around 12:45, it was a bit muggy and overcast. Now it's dark, dark, dark, and the rain is drumming at the pavement in thick blades, nearly horizontal. The rumbling in the distance sounds not unlike a dance club, where you feel it and it's a constant beat. I read the weather report about five minutes ago, and there's a Tornado forming and heading this way.
I hope it clears up enough so the DirecTV doesn't go out when I'm recording Buffy
Taken from musesfool
, pick a singer/band and answer each part with a song title.
This is kinda hard with a group that only has two albums filled with single-word titles (Blue Man Group).
1. Are you male or female? Utne Wire Man
2. Describe yourself: The Complex
3. How do some people feel about you? Tension 2
4. How do you feel about yourself? I Feel Love
5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: Club Nowhere
6. Where would you rather be? TV Song
7. Describe what you want to be: Synaesthetic
8. Describe how you live: Time to Start
9. Describe how you love: Endless Column
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Sing Along
And number nine is far more "Endless" than "Column." Current Mood: