Yeah, yet another meme. I'm not in the mood to write anything substantial at the moment and I'm still working on the last day of Vegas.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Either a gross earthy beige with orange wheat/grass or white with black trim.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Tipping Point
for the book club, and I'm still working on Super-System
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I didn't have too many board games when I was growing up. Dungeon
was one of my favorites when I was younger, as well as the Star Trek
game which came out with The Motion Picture
fascinated me when I would go to other people's houses.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Smart Money
(I almost typed "Smart Monkey").
6. FAVORITE SMELL? I think Stacey used to wear Knowing
, and Kris Caraway's wearing of Liz Claiborne pulled that scent out of the Marcia-inspired circle of hell that I had relegated it to.
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Probably B.O. or cigar/cigarette smoke.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "Do I have time to watch some television before I have to shower?"
9. FAVORITE COLOUR? A dark green.
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOUR? I don't particularly care.
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Probably about two.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Phil A.
? Seriously? I like Andrew, but Zuaelie picked that first. Ultimately, I'm a bit hampered in my decision, because the person who I would need to discuss this matter with doesn't exist at the moment.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Money, Family, and Happiness. Maybe in that order. I haven't decided yet.
14. OF ALL THE POSSIBLE CIRCLES OF HELL, WHICH ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO BE ASSIGNED TO? The one reserved for those who lust...
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla.
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? In my car, yes. Until I've gotten more time on the motorcycle, I'm a bit too nervous.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Not really. There is a stuffed Gir which is jammed between my bed and the wall, but he's just there because there's not really any other good place to put his head-heavy self.
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool, most of the time.
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A Gray Mercury Sable Station Wagon.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Apart from celebrity crushes on Alyson Hannigan, Paula Marshall, and Lauren Graham, I don't really think about meeting people in hypothetical situations.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Ketel One and Tonic.
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Sagittarius, Year of the Ox, December 19.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Of course.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? A writer. Maybe comic-book writer.
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY HAIR COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'm thinking black just goes well with my Asian-ness.
26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Abso-fuckin-lutely.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half-empty.
28. FAVORITE MOVIE? Don't have one. Usual Suspects
, Raising Arizona
are two serious contenders.
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Most of the time.
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Boxes full of crap.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 315
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? College Football.
33. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Being Alone.
34. FAVORITE SONG? Don't have a favorite. My current song of the moment is "Rods and Cones" by The Blue Man Group.
35. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Early Buffy
36. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? I'm more partial to ketchup, but it depends.
37. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? Burgers.
38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Coke.
39. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Las Vegas, NV; Whistler, BC.
40. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Xmatrix
41. BURGER KING OR MCDONALDS? McDonalds.
42. DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH? Yes.
43. WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY? Worked for most of the day, and then helped Jeech with his Jeep and helped Tony build benches outside of the bar.
44. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Don't have a favorite. The Midnight Express at Diem is pretty high up there, but I wouldn't want to eat it everyday.
45. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 20 YEARS? I have no clue.
46. IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE OF ANY SUPERHERO POWER TO POSSESS, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flight.
47. WHAT'S THE WEIRDEST DREAM YOU'VE EVER HAD? I probably don't remember the weirdest one, but I do remember one where I learned to fly by stretching my arms out and spinning like a copter. And then the crew of the Enterprise D
was in midair, floating with me, playing steel drums.
I don't get it either.
48. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CLASSICAL COMPOSER? Rachmaninov. Current Mood: