The Rules? Only one rule. Two men enter, one man leaves. OK, here's another rule. Never get involved in a land war in Asia. Anyway, I made up 25 pieces of trivia about me. There are an additional 2 that are true...ish. Go ahead and figure out which is which.
IF YOU DARE.
Or not. Really, I don't care. This is just me getting all meta on Facebook (or LJ). Enjoy!
25 Untrue and 2 Unexpectedly True Things About Me
- I went to high school with Skylar Ulrich, current wife of Lars Ulrich, and former girlfriend of Matt Damon (as dramatized in Good Will Hunting).
- I am related to Taiwan's founding President Chiang Kai-Shek.
- I am currently shopping around a novel of approximately 732 pages which many companies, including Scholastic, have declined to publish because of a particular scene which they think involves necrophilia.
- I have eaten dogmeat.
- I can stretch my leg behind my head.
- When I walk to/from work, I cross the street without any regard to traffic.
- I have committed adultery.
- I wrote a spec script for Buffy the Vampire Slayer that former Buffy scribe Jane Espenson reviewed.
- I competed in video gaming at DragonCon one year, and I got first place for the game Soul Blade.
- When I was younger, I was detained at a local Miami Eckerd's Drug Store for shoplifting.
- Somewhere on the web, there is a video of me and an ex-girlfriend making love. She uploaded it.
- I have attempted suicide twice in my life.
- I can recite the entirety of Superman: The Movie.
- I have written software to flood a sweepstakes website with entries, thereby guaranteeing that I would receive a large percentage of the prizes.
- I contributed code to Mozilla Firefox.
- I love doing these meme things
- I have completed "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on drums at Expert difficulty in Rock Band.
- I invited Bill Clinton to play Dungeons and Dragons in college.
- Interviewed after the first showing of Star Wars: A New Hope Special Edition in Gainesville, Florida, I said on camera, "...and I can't believe they blew up the Death Star!"
- I once sketched an image that an ex-girlfriend now has tattooed on her body.
- I have spent over $25,000 on comic-book related collectibles on eBay.
- When I was in middle school, I got into numerous fights, one of which chipped my front tooth.
- When I was an infant/toddler, I came down with the first case of Mumps in Taiwan.
- I once intentionally shot my brother with a BB gun.
- In elementary school, I ran at my father across the street and was struck by a vehicle moving obviously too fast in a school zone, breaking my leg in three places.
- I once stayed up all night and watched the entire original Star Wars Trilogy then the Lord of the Rings Trilogy just to see if I could.
- There are actually three other items in this list that are true.
Magic 8 Ball
1. Put iTunes/WMP/iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, advance to the next song.
3. Write down the song name no matter how stupid your friends are going to think it is.
4. Tag 5 or more friends + the person who sent it.
I'm not tagging anyone.
If someone says, "Is this okay?" you say:
"Carry On Wayward Son" (Kansas)
What would best describe your personality?
"More Than a Feeling" (Boston)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
"In a Manner of Speaking" (Nouvelle Vague)
How do you feel today?
"Breathe Me" (Sia)
What is your life's purpose?
"Born to Run" (Bruce Springsteen)
What is your motto?
"Since I Don't Have You" (Don McLean)
What do your friends think of you?
"Don't You (Forget About Me)" (Billy Idol)
What do you think of your parents?
"Cool To Be You" (Descendants)
What do you think about very often?
"My Happiness" (Elvis Presley)
What is 2+2?
"Love and Happiness" (Al Green)
What do you think of your best friend(s)?
"Iowa (Traveling III)" (Dar Williams)
What do you think of the person you like?
"Kiss You" (Iio)
What is your life story?
"Sea of Heartbreak" (Jimmy Buffett w/ George Strait)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Thunder Road" (Bruce Springsteen and Melissa Etheridge)
What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Insanity Test Techno Remix"
What do your parents think of you? (Nothing but love baby! =))
"Don't Fear The Reaper" (Blue Oyster Cult)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Ring of Fire" (Johnny Cash)
What is your hobby/interest?
"Keep Breathing" (Ingrid Michaelson)
What do you think of your friends?
Man in Black (Johnny Cash)
What's the worst thing that could happen?
"Hurt" (Nine Inch Nails)
How will you die?
"Happiness" (Elliot Smith)
What is the one thing you regret?
"The Luckiest" (Ben Folds)
What makes you laugh?
"Mr. Brightside" (The Killers)
What makes you cry?
"Cry, Cry, Cry" (Johnny Cash)
Will you ever get married?
"Sea of Heartbreak" (Don Gibson)
What scares you the most?
"American Pie (acoustic)" (Garth Brooks)
Does anyone like you?
"Happiness Is All The Rage" (The Promise Ring)
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"Sea of Heartbreak" (The Searchers)
What hurts right now?
"Save Me" (SuperGreenX)
What will you post this as?
"Sea of Heartbreak" (Leo Sayer)