A. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
B. Then pick one of your favorite quotes from each movie.
C. Post the quotes in your journal.
D. Have those on your friends list try to guess what the movie is.
NO GOOGLING ALLOWED. EITHER YOU KNOW IT OR YOU DON'T.
E. Strike out the quote once it has been correctly identified and place the guesser's username and the title directly after the quote.
- No Atomo...
The Iron Giant truexena
- If only I could meet someone new. I guess my chances of that happening are somewhat diminished, seeing that I'm incapable of making eye contact with a woman I don't know.
- He turned down a blow job from his ex-girlfriend... mid-blowjob. You know how hard that is for a man? It's called blue balls. He's like Gandhi! But better - he likes puppets!
Forgetting Sarah Marshall truexena
- He just sits around crocheting all day and snorting nasal spray.
Better Off Dead xopherg
- Because our Masked Bandit's a coward.
- Oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is the 700th anniversary of our five year cruise.
- Because Emily was just the same. She was my whole world.
Toy Story 2 truexena
- I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
When Harry Met Sally truexena
- She spent the last three months writing down her married name. "Mrs. Judy Hicks", "Mrs. Donald Hicks"; "Mrs. Judy Mitchellson Hicks", sometimes with a hyphen, sometimes without a hyphen. Sometimes, she spells the hyphen.
- I've always regretted... not being with you.
- You truly love each other, and so you might have been truly happy. Not one couple in a century has that chance, no matter what the storybooks say. And so I think no man in a century will suffer as greatly as you will.
The Princess Bride chinook_wind
- - I can't lose you again! I can't. Not again. I'm not s-strong enough.
- If we work together, you won't have to be.
The Incredibles truexena
- Sometimes it still hurts. You know how it is, man. It's like, you wake up every day and it hurts a little bit less, and then you wake up one day and it doesn't hurt at all. And the funny thing is, is that, this is kinda weird, but it's like, it's like you almost miss that pain.
- And I don't know. You tell me. This whole dream, was it wishful thinking? Was I just fleeing reality like I know I'm liable to do?
- That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.
Pulp Fiction truexena