September 30th, 2008
Does anyone reading this have DirecTV in the Atlanta area? Bonus points if you're a fan of sci-fi/genre television.
On a somewhat related note, I have the following books up for grabs to anyone local:
- Rick Moody's Garden State (not the basis for the movie)
- Everything Bad is Good For You by Steven Johnson
- Opening Skinner's Box by Lauren Slater
- Play Poker Like the Pros by Hellmuth
- James McManus's Positively Fifth Street
- James Howard Kunstler's The Geography of Nowhere
- Geek Love by Katherine Dunn
- Comic Wars: Marvel's Battle for Survival by Dan Raviv
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- Bragging Rights: A Season Inside the SEC by Richard Ernsberger, Jr.
- The Automatic Millionaire and The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner by David Bach
- Oliver Sacks's A Leg To Stand On
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Dumbing Down: Essays on the Strip-Mining of American Culture
- The scripts to When Harry Met Sally and Good Will Hunting
If you're not local, and you want one of these books, I'll probably need like 5 dollars or so to ship it out.