January 31st, 2003
Someday, I'd like to meet an end-user who knows the good balance point between planning and spontaneous suggestions...
Here's this week's Friday Five
- As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Batman. I'm a gadget-whore.
- What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
I don't remember much of what I wanted. I know that Lite-Brite didn't really float my boat, and while I thought the Big Wheel was pretty cool, it wasn't a particularly fervent want.
- What's the furthest from home you've been?
Taipei, Taiwan, which was my original home.
- What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Either another language... French, perhaps, ASL, maybe Ruby; or how to cook well.
- What are your plans for the weekend?
Reading Genome by Matt Ridley for my upcoming book club meeting, playing poker, and playing Soul Calibur II at Andretti Speed Lab.
Somewhere, I'll catch up more on TiVo, as well...