May 4th, 2006
After reading Patrick Hughes
talk approvingly of a former classmate's brother's wife in his latest blog post
(which, if you have any sense of humor at all, have a high tolerance for hearing about the stupid, stupid immature crap that slightly post-adolescent men like to do to heckle other people, and don't mind repeated mentions of penises and balls, you should totally read), I asked batnandu
if he could find a picture of her.
batnandu: try this:
(1) borrow a camera (possibly even mine) thepeopleseason: that's creepy and stalkerish.
(2) go to oz's house tomorrow (he wfh fri)
(3) ask oz where anatol's house is
(4) walk to anatol's
(5) if no one's home, camp out at front door
(6) when you see jill, take her picture
thepeopleseason: and I only do that with women I know.
Incidentally, if you're currently in a relationship with me, and you're wondering why I'm seeking to find a picture of another purportedly-attractive woman, well, umm, it's because... he mentioned she was Asian... or something.
Yeah, I got nothing.
the 50 things meme which is missing two items, for some unknown reason:
- How tall are you barefoot?
- Have you ever smoked heroin?
- Do you own a gun?
- Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
I get nervous before meeting just about anybody.
- What do you think of hot dogs?
Love 'em. Chicago-style, Chili-cheese, Slaw. It's all good.
- What's your favorite Christmas song?
"River" by Joni Mitchell.
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
- Do you do push-ups?
- Have you ever done ecstasy?
- Do you kiss on the first date?
- Do you like painkillers?
In general, I try to avoid external chemistry.
- What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Its either the poetry, the lingual dexterity, or the abject terror.
- Do you own a knife?
- Do you have A.D.D.?
- Date Of Birth?
- Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
- "Just because I've fallen, I'm not giving up; you're gonna have to break me. And I know you can" ("Restless" by Rumbleseat).
- I really should be coding.
- I should buy a bicycle soon
- Name the last 3 things you have bought:
The latest volume of I's Manga, the latest issue of B.P.R.D., and dinner at Little Bangkok for the PinkGator and me.
- Name five drinks you regularly drink:
- Tropicana Pure Premium
- Hot Chocolate
- More Water
- What time did you wake up today?
7:45 or so.
- Current hair?
Black. Short-medium length.
- Current worry?
That my Java code will not work tonight.
- Current hate?
Maintaining other people's Java code.
- Favorite place to be?
Las Vegas or Whistler, BC.
- Least favorite place to be?
National Distributing Co.
- Where would you like to go?
Somewhere I could ski, gamble, relax, or make love all day.
- Do you own slippers?
- Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Probably still in Atlanta.
- Do you burn or tan?
- Last thing you ate?
Chicken Tetrazzini, an apple, and some ice cream.
- Would you be a pirate?
If you looked at my hard drives, you'd know the answer to that question.
- Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
At Laura's birthday party.
- What songs do you sing in the shower?
I generally don't sing in the shower.
- What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I don't really remember.
- What's in your pockets right now?
Cell phone, and two wallets
- Last thing/person that made you laugh?
Patrick Hughes and bash.org
- If you have kids what would you name them?
I haven't really thought about that much.
- Worst injury you've ever had?
Had my right ring finger slammed into a car door.
- How many TVs do you have in your house?
- Who is your loudest friend?
- Who is your most silent friend?
- Does someone have a crush on you?
I think so.
- What is your favorite book?
Amped by Jon Resh
- What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids
- What song do you want played at your wedding?
"The Wedding Song (There Is Love)" by Paul Stookey
- What song do you want played at your funeral
Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber
- What were you doing at 12AM last night?
- Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
I don't know.