April 26th, 2006
A meme from chinook_wind
with the stipulation of the letter D
: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.
- digital I am very much a child of technology--I'm a gadget freak, computer programmer, internet addict.
- drumbone Quite possibly the coolest musical instrument ever.
- do Or do not; there is no try. All that I have done since getting to Atlanta.
- dude If batnandu got this as a tattoo, I promised that I'd get "sweet."
- dark A possible translation of my last name, and what my complexion was like the time my fortune-telling uncle told my father that I should not grow a moustache or beard.
- dare This is the title of my favorite song from an 80s cartoon movie.
- desire I am nothing if not a creature of desire.
- devil Any mention of the word "devil" reminds me either of Grendel or the toast Dream makes with Hob Gadling in Sandman:
"To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due." It's a wonder I didn't fill this meme up with the names of the Endless...
- dragon Despite everything that's been going on with it this year, I still love DragonCon, and hopefully will be able to go next year.
- drury I don't know...it's a funny word--funny-looking, funny-sounding--maybe not as much as "turd" but funny still.
i wanna play
Let's go with the letter C.
Aight, give me something to do tomorrow am.
Let's go with the letter L...
| -anon-::2006.04.27.06:45 pm::Give the Devil His Due|
Drury? Is that a word? One of my friends' last names is Drury.
and I always chuckle to one another when we're driving to the airport and we see "Drury Inn."
And you get the letter F.