February 20th, 2006
For those of you who didn't know, I decided at the end of January to stop posting to LJ for the entirety of February (I was tired of whining about being single and letting people into my head). If you're cognizant of the actual date, you're probably thinking "it's not the end of February..." Well, some foolish drama (which I will most decidedly not
go into) caused me to break my Livejournal vow of silence, so I might as well start posting again.
Since I last posted, I have:
- Left my old job.
- Started a new job with some old friends.
- Listened to Johnny Cash and Bruce Springsteen way too much.
- Been set up on a date which never happened.
- Made some special (read: pornographic) Valentine's Day Cards on the day of at The Independent.
- Went to Guitar Hero night at The Independent.
- Made peace with a friend.
- Caught up with an old lover.
- Decided on a tattoo design, should I ever decide to get one.
So anyways, you guys might have missed out on some particularly fine bromides, but for the most part, I think there's no big loss from my near-month posting absence.
How is it that you got a new job so quickly? I'm jealous.
And tell me about Guitar Hero night. Sounds interesting.
The weekend I gave my notice, I went to a party with a former co-worker. She said her company needed tech people, and I went to an interview the following week. Guitar Hero
night took place a few Thursdays ago, where one of the bar regulars brought his Playstation and guitar controllers and his copy of Guitar Hero
and anyone who wanted to play could play the game.
You forgot to mention your venture into urban speed dating....
No big loss? Dude, your posts are high entertainment for me. You better keep them coming.