September 23rd, 2005
As tagged by ludditerobot
The 20 Questions meme
List 20 random facts about yourself then tag as many people as it takes minutes to write them down.
- I keep a bucket in the shower to catch excess water.
- I'm not in love with anyone at the moment.
- This is liable to change at the drop of a hat.
- The most enriching museum I visited in DC was the Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- I have committed adultery only once in my life.
- My place is a complete mess at the moment.
- I've never met the husband of the woman with whom I committed adultery.
- I think Melissa Theuriau is exceedingly attractive.
- I'm going to play Spades tonight with batnandu and some other friends.
- There are times in my life where I don't really like being around people.
- Now is one of those times.
- In high school, I used to be better at flirting with girls.
- I think Intelligent Design is about as scientific as Scientology.
- I'm getting a little bored with Poker.
- One of the more urgent reasons compelling me to find a relationship is so that my father can know his grandchild.
- I told a friend the other day that while I've considered raising a dog, I think I should get a wife first.
- I don't ever miss playing the viola.
- I miss being near my family.
- batnandu often mocks me with, "You're mildly autistic, aren't you?"
- I'm not entirely convinced he's incorrect.
And I don't really feel like tagging people. If you want to do this one, go ahead.
Um...didn't you do something with Intelligent Design in college or something like that?
I have to agree with #8