September 6th, 2005
- A Mirrormask Journal and pen with blacklight-visible ink.
- In The Groove game and T-shirt from RedOctane.
- Morena Baccarin, Adam Baldwin, and Ron Glass' autographs which join the ones of Nathan Fillion and Jewel Staite on my Firefly DVD set cover.
- A picture with Morena Baccarin.
- My picture taken by a guy who looks a lot like David Boreanaz because he thinks I look a lot like John Cho.
- Accosted by various people who thought I actually was John Cho (while I did dress up as Harold in the Land of Burgers, most people thought I was John Cho when I was out of costume).
- Questioned directly by Morena Baccarin on how the various castmembers did pronouncing their Mandarin Chinese dialogue.
- A Strong Bad Sings CD and Strong Bad E-mail DVD #4.
- A signed headshot of Strong Bad, complete with "They'll be all upons" abs drawn into place by one of the Bros. Chaps.
- Groped by various people.
- The opportunity to hang out a great deal with Mercedes McNab.
- The following story:
When ellenore and tankfreak, playing Buffy and Spike respectively, prepared to re-enact the final kiss from "Once More, With Feeling," I heard the guys in front of me jabbering quickly--"Turn on the camera!" "Why?" "Dude, they're TWO CHICKS, MAN!"
- Con Crud. Yay.
I heard that story too. :) I don't want to think about what will happen to that tape any more than I have to.
Good to see you this year!
OMG, Morena Baccarin is TINY!!!!
If it weren't illegal, I'd have put her in my pocket and taken her home...
Yay DragonCon recaps! Closest I'll get to going. Heh.
You do look vaguely like John Cho.
Heard the Firefly panel was packed and Jewel was too cute through the whole thing. Also, I always thought Morena & Summer's Mandarin pronunciations were the best of the cast.
Next year... I might go with the SG-Command.net crew.
Sorry you are sick
Do you want me to make you chicken soup? I can bring it over.
And WHO else is groping you? Don't they know you are my boyfriend?
Glad I got to run into you a few times. Next year I wanna play that silly-fun game!