February 23rd, 2005
Ok, I know a great many of you have played video and computer games, so I'm asking for some help with this
. I've gotten 25 of the items, so far.
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Alone in the Dark
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert
(vudiddy gets the right string ("Red Alert") to put into this stupid thing--I had typed "Command and Conquer" and "Command & Conquer" to no avail).
- Doom II: Hell on Earth
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
- Final Fantasy VII
- Defender of the Crown (Cheated)
- Day of the Tentacle
- Mortal Kombat 3
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit
- Prince of Persia
- Sam & Max Hit the Road
- The Secret of Monkey Island
- Sid Meier's Civilization (xopherg)
- Sim City
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (xopherg)
- Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
- Wolfenstein 3D
- Wizard of Wor
- Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (snarkbot--wow, I never would have gotten that one...)
- Impossible Mission
- The Last Ninja
- The Sims 2 (guessed from "Wants" and "Fears")
- Elite (xopherg going mad old skool)
- Boulder Dash
- Laser Squad
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Dyna Blaster (published in the US as Bomberman
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
Edit: Done. The readers of Joystiq.com
, whose article pointed me to the quiz in the first place, pretty much round out the answers--I've italicized those answers I got from the comments to the article.
looks like Red Alert.
I had a feeling it was a Command and Conquer game, but it wouldn't take any combination of "Command and/& Conquer"
Just typing "Red Alert" worked. Go figure.
looks like Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders
Looks like Dig-Dug? Kind of a blind-ass guess, but it's a good opportunity to let the world know that I once owned two ferrets named Pooka and Fygar. In my defense, I would like to note that the ownership of said ferrets was undertaken in an attempt to reach the inside of a particular girl's pants. Yes, that girl owned a ferret. And, yes, I should never have chased after a girl who owned a ferret. I was young.
Sadly, I did not reach the pants-invasion goal. Pooka and Fygar ultimately found a home at a local ferret breeder, and they lived happily ever after.
Is this some sort of dating rule? Never date a girl who owns a ferret?
The ownership of a ferret should be somewhat of a barometer of the girl's overall quality (i.e. it's stupid to own a ferret).