January 20th, 2005
Since I never actually gave answers to the unguessed quotes from the favorite movies quotes thing
I did a few weeks ago, I'll put some more clues up in conjunction with ludditerobot
's "Describe your favorite movie in seven words or less" challenge:
- From quote #2: Cops' stories around Chinese Take-out place.
- From quote #9: Artist with broken heart saves fugitive.
- From quote #11: London lovers pine, meet, and part.
- From quote #12: Reporter falls for incognito Princess.
Roman Holiday (musesfool)
- And a bonus movie: Mastermind tricks interrogating cop, disappears.
The Usual Suspects (musesfool)
I don't know the quotes, but I do know these:London lovers pine, meet, and part.
Shakespeare in Love? Reporter falls for incognito Princess.
Roman Holiday.Mastermind tricks interrogating cop, disappears.
The Usual Suspects.
The latter two are correct. The first one is a bit more modern-day...
Right after I posted, I thought, "I should use 'Gimp' instead of 'Mastermind'..."
Don't know any of 'em. Googled 'em all, and a few sound cool, but I don't know any of 'em.