June 15th, 2004
An assortment of things that have, either peripherally or directly, made my life slightly less boring (in a good way or bad...) in the past few days.
- That which I should not have picked up at Target for seventeen dollars:
- Soul Calibur II for the Playstation2, which I played in Weapon Master mode until 12:30 AM last night, despite my intentions to go to the Independent and be social.
- They who should suffer grievous bodily harm:
- The people who stole Rob's chained-up 2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX 9R at some point last night. They should have the skin flayed from their faces. Glow-stick sodomy is too good for them.
- He who should have massive amounts of funding:
- Rob del Bueno, bassist for Man or Astro-man?, who's trying to push biodiesel use in the Atlanta area and the Southeast through his site, Vegenergy.
- He who must not be named:
- She who should probably write something a little more substantial than "testing. testing..." since she went ahead and registered for an LJ:
- That which does not work:
- Motorola's Mobile Power Tools, which have given me the capability to hook my new phone up to my computer and synchronize calendar and contacts, but which, for some inexplicable reason, will not upload my self-created MIDI file as a polyphonic ringtone. Damn you.
| -anon-::2004.06.15.11:09 am::What?|
Dude, somebody stole Rob's bike?! ASSCLOWNS!
He called me this morning and told me I might want to put my bike somewhere safer.
I'm thinking about letting him ride mine around town until he gets everything sorted out.