May 4th, 2004
I've fallen out of the addiction of doing memes, but I think I had to fill this one out, simply because I'm nothing if not a sinner.
Ganked from kawaiiryuko
- Who did you last get angry with?
Someone on the road.
- What is your weapon of choice?
On the road? I always have this urge to toss pennies at drivers who piss me off. I never actually do, though (especially now that I've seen what an enormous pain in the ass getting a windshield replaced can be).
Otherwise? A pool cue is the weapon that I actually used on someone most recently.
- Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
I have, and it's one of my biggest regrets in my life. I intend never to do so again.
- How about of the same sex?
Yes. But I would need to be really angry.
- Who was the last person that got really angry at you?
Probably my father.
- What is your pet peeve?
Having to wait.
- Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Depends on the situation.
- What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
Finish cleaning up my place. I start all the time, but end up getting caught up in whatever background program I have running on the TV.
- What is the latest you've ever woken up?
About 3:00 PM.
- Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't.
Stephanie, although I call her on occasion, and she never calls me back.
- What is the last lame excuse you've made?
- Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes. For Auri, the car polish.
- When was the last time you got a good workout in?
- How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
None--I usually set the alarm for an hour earlier than I need to get up and then listen to the radio.
- What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
- White meat or dark meat?
- What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
I think it was like four or five Long Island Iced Teas on my birthday a few years ago.
- Have you ever used a professional diet company?
- Do you have an issue with your weight?
I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm not really that concerned.
- Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Yes. If I had to pick a particular preference, I generally love sweets, but I like them even better tempered with salty foods (Frosty & Fries, anyone?).
- Have you ever taken food "to go" from a buffet?
- How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
More than I can count.
- How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
- Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
- Have you wanted someone who was taken?
All the time.
- What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
The center of the back, where the muscles dip into the spine.
- Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Propositioned by? Yes.
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
Technically, I suppose so.
- How many credit cards do you own?
Out of the four or five that I have, I only use two.
- What's your guilty pleasure?
I would say poker, but I don't really feel guilty about that. Pornography, perhaps, but I lost that shame a while ago, so I would have to pin it on an overwhelming desire to own more consumer electronics than I really have need for.
- If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Invest most of it, and play in a few poker tournaments.
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. Both are fleeting, but I'd rather be secure with the future and my family.
- Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
- Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes, if you count mp3s, pirated software/media, the unaired Buffy episodes "Earshot" and "Graduation Day II" during the summer between seasons 3 and 4, and a mixed variety of jelly beans, M&Ms, and Brach candies from supermarkets.
- How many mp3's are on your hard drive?
- What's one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
- What's one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Probably getting my Master's Degree.
- What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
I'd like to write a novel.
- Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
- Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Not that I can recall.
- Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Probably, but I can't recall the last time I did that.
- What did you do today that you're proud of?
Nothing in particular comes to mind...
- What item of your friend's would you most want to have for your own?
Damn my interpersonal relationship ethics.
- If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
I'm pretty happy being me, but temporarily? Perhaps Alexis Denisof.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
Emotionally, yes. Physically, no.
- Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
<REN>Huge pectoral muscles</REN> Honestly, nothing really comes to mind, other than a curiosity to know what I look like double-lidded.
- What trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
- What is your favorite deadly sin?
Lust, followed closely by Gluttony.
I filled it all out and then discovered I couldn't put it in as a comment. I'll try posting it in my lj later. This one is different. I learned from it. I like that.