Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me!
To do this, copy this entire message, create a new note, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy!
Next, tag 8 people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! :)
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A Tums, because apparently Vodka has joined Bourbon as one of the alcohols that give me heartburn.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes. I've even inspired people to play Guitar Hero.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Ben. He made a face while recounting a story about a guy and how he couldn't understand his girlfriend.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
12:30am. Reading Freakonomics
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I can. I've debated it. I'm on the fence about it.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Honestly, I can't remember.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Kim B. She's a building over.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
I'm completely ambivalent.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Probably the last time I watched the ending to the Iron Giant.
12. Who took your profile picture?
I think it was Flavia, but it might have been Mary.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I got Anna's arm when I was snapping a photo of Xiao Long Tang Bao at Northern China Eatery.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes. A day.
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I'm still deciding.
18. Are you a bad influence?
Not really. Unless people have opposite reactions to my forthrightness.
19. Night out or night in?
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My glasses (or some other vision correction). I'm pretty much like Velma without my glasses.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Nandu and lillania right before Spencer was born.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Ok. Cool. See you there"
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Largely ambivalent, with a tinge of hope.
24. Do you hate any one?
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
An invitation to go out on Nov 13 with Katie, a discussion with John about the failed plan to go to Augusta this weekend, amongst other assorted items.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Ironically, my last ex-girlfriend called me perfect right before she told me that she couldn't be with me ever.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
"Honestly" by Stryper, because of this stupid meme.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Morena Baccarin, Felicia Day, Lauren Graham, or Emily VanCamp.
30. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
If I did, I'd need to start working quickly, and my child would need to have their child at 14/15, so let's just say no.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Things I'm obligated to do: Go to work, go to trivia.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think way too much.
33. Do you smile a lot?